Popular posts from this blog
Goodbye Party!
I'm dying but good food.
I'm not actually dying but I've been sick the entire time I've been here. I can't catch a break. I've had a stuffy nose and cough; Itchy eyes a couple days ago and now have some "allergic reaction" happen on my back. I'm sure I'll be fine eventually. The food here is amazing. Basically, every meal consists of Monekia which is similar to sour cream but not really just same texture (I hate actual sour cream), fried Platano's, beans, tortillas and some sort of meat or eggs. It is so good; I'm going to end up fat here. Well for the weekly run through! Monday- We got together as a zone for P-day. I was able to hang out with Elder Mills and Elder Averret who were in my house in the MTC. We played Futbol and I got wrecked. It's nice to see familiar faces though. Tuesday- I was on an exchange with Elder averret and his companion and we went and explored the new area. We walked 9 miles that day. It was up a mountain, and I was exhauste...
Comments
Post a Comment